Our Portfolio – Web And More
A quick portfolio of satisfied clients. To visit a specific website, click the “Down Arrow” and then click “View More”
First Bank's new website was designed and built to replace an outdated, poorly performing site. Better brand awareness, product clarity, access to lenders, category differentiation, a humanized design, clear, concise feature/benefit product descriptions.
Opportunity Max is an emerging digital marketing company bringing innovative and revenue generating improvements to the franchise automotive world. Their full turnkey approach elevates a dealer's online assets to increase vehicle sales, customer loyalty and ease of access.
This division of the parent company received an updated website to better compete in a challenging marketplace. Revenue generating KPI's improved 75% and market share increased to 11%.
Entering the Chinese marketplace selling a new consumer product required a website that hit the mark. This multi-lingual site educates car purchasers about the advantages of owning a plan in the event they experience a major repair expense. The site is viewed by residents living in and around dealerships in Beijing.
Brentwood Wireless broke new ground attracting new business with the creation of a completely new online strategy including a website, social media pages, directory listings and improved SEO. The project plan and all deliverables were led by Mike Hoffey.
This popular support group has been serving underemployed and unemployed business professionals for 50 years. Their new website and social media pages have increased attendance 100% and provided a more robust platform for users to access important resources and support tools.
This two-state insurance company was going through a brand refresh and identity change in the highly competitive insurance space. Work included a new website, social media pages and directory listing activity. Their results are through the roof and business with leads and revenue increasing by 600%. The company is taking market share from incumbent providers based on the fresh approach to the design, social pages and word-of-mouth marketing.
The Bold Adventure Band is a popular, St. Louis based band playing original music mixed with classic covers. Their improved online exposure has generated gigs for private parties, bars, festivals and community events.
Adding a Facebook page improves awareness of the companies products, services, community activities and heritage.
The Businesspersons Between Jobs Facebook Page expands the brand presence of the group allowing additional interaction with the leadership team and other members.
Business Consulting | Deliverables
Narrow Door provides strategic marketing and customer experience consulting. We bring hands-on, real-world techniques to each client we serve.
Elite Physical Therapy
Elite is a popular, successful physical therapy facility located in Ballwin, MO. The owner was looking for assistance to improve all aspects of the customer experience. Narrow Door led strategy sessions around:
- Improving customer interactions
- Using personal social media to personalize the role of a therapist
- Effective meet-and-greet approaches to make customers feel more at home
- Using simplified explanations to help chart a therapy success course for each client
- Things to say which create viral, word-of-mouth marketing
Klunder Kafe Restaurant
The Klunder Kafe is an Iowa institution serving thousands who pass through Northern Iowa. It’s top-notch homemade cooking diner. Family owned and operated, the owner was interested in ways to motivate employees to continue and build the strong brand. Narrow Door led strategy sessions focused on:
- First point-of-contact dialogue
- Upsell approaches
- Asking for feedback in difficult situations
- Creating repeat customers
Zickel Flooring serves a multi-state footprint with commercial flooring needs. From concept and design through removal, installation and on-time job fulfillment, Zickel specializes in all aspects of commercial flooring. To earn a new business opportunity, Narrow Door was brought in to develop a presentation for a large hospital in the St. Louis market.
- Creating a value proposition in a commodity industry
- Showcasing the staff, their tenure and leadership skills
- Formatting and laying out a 100-page spiral-bound presentation
- Using referrals and testimonial marketing to increase brand strength
Christian Brothers College High School
Christian Brothers College High School is a Catholic school committed to providing a college preparatory education to students from all backgrounds. As a Lasallian school, CBC’s faculty and staff are dedicated to helping every student realize the maximum potential of his God-given talents and abilities. Narrow Door was brought in to assist the school with their entire online brand.
- Using Google Analytics and Google Search Console to understand user behavior
- Organizing website content to create the strongest visual appeal
- Increasing the strength of the brand and it’s sub-brands
- Working with a difficult and clunky content management system
Businesspersons Between Jobs
Businesspersons Between Jobs is a job search and career development organization serving unemployed, underemployed or employed job seekers throughout the Greater St. Louis area. The organization provides the professional resources and tools to help shorten the time it takes to secure a fulfilling job that meets each candidate’s specific needs and goals. Narrow Doo was brought in to re-build the online image of the organization.
- Design, develop and deploy a new WordPress public-facing website
- Implementation of a stronger, broader social media program
- Creation of an outbound e-mail marketing program
- Using participant feedback and anecdotal research to re-align the brand
School of Rock
Welcome to School of Rock — a haven for aspiring musicians who love rock n’ roll. The philosophy is simple – create live performance environments where kids can thrive. Classes are tailored to all age groups and levels of proficiency. Instructors are passionate about creating a legacy of music by helping students succeed in music and beyond. Narrow Door got involved to assist the school in key areas of value proposition approaches.
- Increasing outbound communication to enhance and sustain loyalty
- Maximizing the right social media channels
- Messaging and content strategies
- Using live performances to showcase the stregnth of the brand
Contact Us and let’s talk about a business consulting program for you and your organization.